OT Need Ideas For A Pink, Black And White Themed Bedroom?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 9, 2012
I'm redoing my bedroom during the next couple months! Yay! My room looks like a little kids right now...:oops:
I decided the theme Pink black and white, but i need to find a couple items to fit my theme.
So far i'm getting;
Wall to wall bookshelves in black or white (It also has a space for my TV)
A desk (which im bling-ing out the edges)
A elevated bed. (from Ikea)
A high heel chair (SO cute!!)

But i need to find some other things like;
Mini sofa (can't be too big, but not a chair. Should seat 2 small people)
Wall decor
Bedding
Pillows (i love the cute pillows!)
Pink lamps (for bedside table)
Comfy chair (like a desk chair but not boring like a desk chair)

Everything has to be either pink, black or white. The pink is like the pink in this font!

Oh, and NO zebra print. I hate zebra print. I like the floral black and white kind of print. And if you guys could sugguest some stores or websites that'd be great.

We don't really have a budget, just no crazy prices. (ex; 1,000 for a desk)

Someone posted a website before...Frankie something? It was sooooooooo adorable. Lots of pink and black. Does anyone remember the name of the site?

I love pbteen.com ! It can be expensive but the stuff is so cute!

My bedroom is currently pink, white, black and silver and my biggest regret is doing everything too matchy and too pink. Pink is great and my favorite color but as you get older it becomes overwhelming. I'd recommend getting a lot of your big pieces in black or white and adding accents with the pink (pillows, curtains, stuff like that). It might seem super awesome now but when you're 20 in a fuchsia bedroom... it gets a little weird.

My bedroom is currently pink, white, black and silver and my biggest regret is doing everything too matchy and too pink. Pink is great and my favorite color but as you get older it becomes overwhelming. I'd recommend getting a lot of your big pieces in black or white and adding accents with the pink (pillows, curtains, stuff like that). It might seem super awesome now but when you're 20 in a fuchsia bedroom... it gets a little weird.
I agree...when I was 10 we painted my room, and my mom said I could pick one of the colors, and she could pick the other...I've absolutely hated pink for as long as I could remember, and I chose lime green. She chose WATERMELON PINK. aka the pinkest pink that could ever be pink...and now I'm 16.5 and can't stand it.
DO NOT PAINT YOUR ROOM PINK. paint it like a neutral color and do pink accents. then when you get tired of the pink, you can switch it up!

Thats exactly what i was thinking. I want a black and white bed spread and pink pillows and just little things pink (clock, chair) And maybe one wall pink. I'm trying to convince my dad to do black and white stripes buuuuuut......

Back