OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Catching up on Dance Moms. I have some questions:

Why do these girls wear so much makeup when they're not performing? And why are they doing "how to" makeup videos when they're like... 9?

Why are they having something called Booty Camp for children?

Am I the only person that finds their ridiculous over dramatic facials while they're dancing to be distracting? Some of them are cute but the "tortured soul" face (or whatever) kills me.

Why do I watch this?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I watch to verify there are crazies everywhere. And there are. I could never do what they do or say what they say. I'm uncomfortable just watching some episodes.
They started out looking normal. Now they have makeup and hair done every week. And stylists for their outfits. They've let it slip a few times "Georgio did her hair like Mia" or whomever. We were shocked to hear they weren't doing it themselves. Guess those people have to show their work to get paid.
The facials are a huge distraction. I get it on the stage because they look small from so far away, but practice? Do they have to practice facials? It's not totally crazy. My kids cheer coach punished the ones who didn't show up tan with full hair/makeup and facials to practice. Not happening here - check please.
Holly - looking awesome.
What is up with the cheap dollar store looking bows some sported last week? Ick. Get a real bow or go without.
And THANK THE LORD they took Vivi and Cathy out of the opener. Why were they ever there?

Catching up on Dance Moms. I have some questions:

Am I the only person that finds their ridiculous over dramatic facials while they're dancing to be distracting? Some of them are cute but the "tortured soul" face (or whatever) kills me.

I can't watch Maddie's facials anymore. It's the same face over and over. Even when the dance is supposed to be a fun dance, she looks like someones pulling her limbs in opposite directions. Y'all know the face I'm talking about... This one:
dance-moms-season-3-episode-7-maddie-solo.png

Also, I just want to give Chloe a hug. She has looked absolutely defeated these past couple of weeks and I would be too. Abby is a monster.

Yes. They said no all weekend, but after enough of an uprising they changed their minds last night. Chicago really does not close schools for any reason. This is only the 2nd time in 20 years.

My daughter is actually staying in VA (until tomorrow) with her dad. I didn't want her flying alone in the storm. So no school for her until Wednesday. Dance is canceled too. (both her dance class and the dance place I work at)

We're going to go outside in a few minutes, just so we can see what it feels like (and then we're going to run back inside lol). :eek: It was bad enough yesterday, shoveling in the -20 degrees. I wanted to cry. There is so much snow, and it's sooooooooooo windy and cold!

I don't know how you do it!

Going to my very first competiton tomorrow as a non athlete! Ahh it's going to be so weird. I hate being retired lol

I can't watch Maddie's facials anymore. It's the same face over and over. Even when the dance is supposed to be a fun dance, she looks like someones pulling her limbs in opposite directions. Y'all know the face I'm talking about... This one:
dance-moms-season-3-episode-7-maddie-solo.png
This she literally looks like she's in excruciating pain or needs to use a restroom

@Eyes On The Prize I don't know why I can't quote people, but YES. That's the face. I just can't. It's all I see when she dances.

@Funfunfun today is pouring rain and flooding. Yuck. Trust me - I only do it because I have to. If I could afford to move I'd leave tomorrow. I haaaaaaaate living here.

Just watched Lone Survivor. It is seriously so good. I was holding back tears the whole time. Movies that show insight on the military are seriously amazing and make me respect them so much more. Go watch it.

You know you are obsessed with cheer hair when you try to do a sleek ponytail for a night out and you instantly think, "It's not high enough." Needless to say...I now have big hair :\

Im really hoping its a glitch but according to my schools website I was dropped from two of my classes without being told. Neither have pre-reqs to be taken either. I tried to re-register for one of the classes that has a spot left and it said that I had reached the maximum amount of credit hours that can be taken. The max is 19 and with my current schedule I have 12. Im not eve sure what office to call to get this sorted out.
Registrar or your academic advisor. Don't wait too long or that spot may fill up. Good luck

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Latest posts

Back