High School Nhscc Division Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
In the past where has Small Varsity competed on Day 1? I was not sure if it was inside of one of the parks on the first day or at WWoSports. Thanks! Just looking for what might of happened in the past.

The past two years it's been in the Varsity Arena, which is basically a huge tent set up at WWoSports. Before that it was in the Josten's Center, also at WWoSports!

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think small varsity has prelims at Indiana Jones in Hollywood Studios day 1. It requires a DisneyWorld park ticket to get in. Semi's and Finals move to WWOS.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think small varsity has prelims at Indiana Jones in Hollywood Studios day 1. It requires a DisneyWorld park ticket to get in. Semi's and Finals move to WWOS.
That's medium varsity! Or at least in the past medium varsity has always done it that way. My old team was always small varsity except for one year when they went medium so I'm just going on what I've experienced.

ETA: I'm pretty positive that large varsity usually does prelims at Indiana Jones too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Seriously, you can't predict. Unfortunately, it depends on division size, how many rounds and how they will be filling each location.

Back