All-Star Open International Worlds Teams for 2023-2024

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
With the new age changes taking place what gyms will offer Open International World Teams for 2023-2024? I love the age change. I do wonder how it will all play out. Most older athletes aren't in a position to spend a ton on all star cheer.

Last edited:
With the new age changes taking place what gyms will offer Open International World Teams for 2023-2024? I love the age change. I do wonder how it will all play out. Most older athletes aren't in a position to spend a ton on all star cheer.
My daughters old gym will no longer be able to have their open coed team…..sad after 10 years!

@BlueCat Do you think CA will continue to have multiple Open International World Teams?

I expect there to be lots of teams from Canada, UK and Australia but this age change takes most American teams out of the divisions and makes them less competitive and exciting. Only US gyms I could see having International teams are big gyms with lots of older athletes.. Top Gun, Cali, Cheer Athletics, Gymtyme

Tribe is still able to have VooDoo! They are IOC6, not sure if small or large. We don't have Tomahawks this season, but there are two senior 6 worlds teams instead! T&S still has Adam & Eve IONTC6. C&M and Soco Intensity also have had open teams in OK, haven't seen info from them for this year though.

A couple of UK teams have shifted their level 5 international open coed teams to level 6 for next season. These are teams that already had a good number of athletes with strong level 6 skills, but I’m wondering if they’re moving now as they anticipate fewer US teams in these divisions next year and a better chance to globe.

The UK season is coming to an end soon with a couple of big bid competitions over the next few weeks.

Back