OT P90x?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Insanity is pretty crazy. It has alot of cardio plus Shaun T just gets you pumped up and laughing sometimes. I did P90x for a while and I got bored of it and was annoyed with using weights and all the extra items you need. Insanity you just need your body and a bottle of water. I started it about 2 weeks ago and I'm addicted to it. I feel great after it and I sleep so good at night. You can easily pace yourself in it too if you need that break. I sometimes mute it and just play my own music. Its very easy to follow along with. With insanity since you have the moment where you go crazy and push your hardest then get a small break the results are a lot faster. In the past 2 weeks I have lost about 15lbs of fat and have increased my muscle by 30%. I am starting to see the definition in my legs and back quickly too. I have tried many of programs because a couple of years ago I couldn't walk for about 6months of a knee injury and I gained weight quickly. I have been trying to lose it and gain all of my muscle back but it has been hard and insanity really has been the program that I have seen results quickly and I feel great. After every work out I am dripping in sweat and it just gives me that feeling like I have actually accomplished something and did a good workout. My fiance he started it too and he loves it also. I don't follow the exact diet that it came with to a T because its hard for me to eat 5 meals a day but with just eatting 3 and having a small snack at some point works for me. :)

CoachC2 said:
Insanity is pretty crazy. It has alot of cardio plus Shaun T just gets you pumped up and laughing sometimes. I did P90x for a while and I got bored of it and was annoyed with using weights and all the extra items you need. Insanity you just need your body and a bottle of water. I started it about 2 weeks ago and I'm addicted to it. I feel great after it and I sleep so good at night. You can easily pace yourself in it too if you need that break. I sometimes mute it and just play my own music. Its very easy to follow along with. With insanity since you have the moment where you go crazy and push your hardest then get a small break the results are a lot faster. In the past 2 weeks I have lost about 15lbs of fat and have increased my muscle by 30%. I am starting to see the definition in my legs and back quickly too. I have tried many of programs because a couple of years ago I couldn't walk for about 6months of a knee injury and I gained weight quickly. I have been trying to lose it and gain all of my muscle back but it has been hard and insanity really has been the program that I have seen results quickly and I feel great. After every work out I am dripping in sweat and it just gives me that feeling like I have actually accomplished something and did a good workout. My fiance he started it too and he loves it also. I don't follow the exact diet that it came with to a T because its hard for me to eat 5 meals a day but with just eatting 3 and having a small snack at some point works for me. :)

Wow, that's amazing congrats! I think I'm gonna do p90x first then insanity when I'm ready! Thanks so much:)

Yeah, its killer. We had to do it every Tuesday and Thursday at school and it suckeddd!
Tuesday- Plyometrics.... Thursday- Ab Ripper! Heheee.

Back