All-Star Please Help Me Find A Video Of My Favorite Routine Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found this one from Spirit Of Hope. I believe it's the right one.

It's a few years too early. After the voiceover they did baskets to the song "Watch out for my medalion the diamons are reckless feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" which to 2020 ears is.... offensive. I believe it was 09 or 11 worlds. I found 10 and 12 worlds and it's not the right routine either. Does USASF still have all of the worlds videos on back log saved like they used to before flocheer? I used to pay for it but I can't find the log in screen anymore and flocheer doesn't have old worlds videos.

It's a few years too early. After the voiceover they did baskets to the song "Watch out for my medalion the diamons are reckless feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" which to 2020 ears is.... offensive. I believe it was 09 or 11 worlds. I found 10 and 12 worlds and it's not the right routine either. Does USASF still have all of the worlds videos on back log saved like they used to before flocheer? I used to pay for it but I can't find the log in screen anymore and flocheer doesn't have old worlds videos.

Oh dear that is in very poor taste. I honestly don't remember that voiceover, but it could be because I didn't understand what they were saying. Another voiceover I remember from the routine (again, right before the dance) I think said "Diamond princess just watch your business." They then danced for a few seconds before stopping then the "How about something from like this century?" voiceover played. I also remember that the routine started with standing tumbling. The team was in row with the strongest tumblers alone between the rows. Most of the team had back handspring tucks and the ones in the middle had fulls. I wish I could remember what songs were playing.

While we are on this topic, does anyone happen to have Cheer Tyme Coed Extreme from 03-04. It's just not on Youtube and it's so so sad. It's the routine that made me fall in love with Allstar Cheer back at Allstar Challenge Return to Atlantis all those years ago.

Back