Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
I just added some new bows to my website.....check them out at cheerstones.net
181653.jpg
181720.jpg

do u trade
Not really, but my daughter may be interested in somethings. What do you have. She is an Adult Small. And what are you interested in.....Oh, thanks for the kik info. I will have my daughter help me with it.

How much would the shipping cost if it was to Australia? :)
Shipping to Australia is between $45-75 USD. I have only shipped there once and I was able to do 12 t-shirts for $75.00 so it tuned out to be about $6.25 USD each shirt. One shirt will cost no less than $45, so if you are interested in ordering something, it is better to get a group together and place one order, than to order individual items. Hope this information is helpful....
Shayne
Cheerstones.net
[email protected]
1 (609) 306-6161

I was trying to add the pictures here that I promised, but it is saying the message to too large so I will change my avatar and please go to the website to see the new football jerseys all blinged out. Remember you select your own design and colors.
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161

Hey all, I have added some new Tee-shirt pictures to my website including the one pictured as my Avatar. This is on the back of a senior T for 2013.
Thanks,
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]

I am sorry guys, I have to get my daughter to help me post the pictures in a thread, but for now; I changed my avatar to a shirt I finished last night for the Voorhees Vikings...I really like this one, lost of details and it turned out great! Would love your comments.
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161

I am getting lots of inquiry about bows for Breast Cancer month.....I have 3 inch grossgrain pink bows for $5.00 and 3 inch white bows with the pink Breast Cancer ribbon in rhinestones for $8.00 both in stock and ready to ship......
Thanks,
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161

Back