All-Star San Diego Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 17, 2013
Is anyone around San Diego that could help me out? I have a friend who just moved down there (I’m up in northern CA) and is looking to get her two daughters (one is 6 and the other is a few days away from being 5) into cheer.

I know Cheer Force is in SD, but not sure who else is down there. She said they are around the North Park area.

Look into San Diego Heat. I have a friend who relocated there from MD. She coaches there and her children now cheer there. There seem to be a pretty solid program from what I've seen of them in the past.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

if they're willing to go a little bit farther to go to a great gym, depending where they are in san diego, the california allstars san marcos is only 30-45 minutes away!

Have her check out Cali Coast Elite. They are located in Old Town so it will be a less than 10 minute drive from North Park. My daughter was at CCE for two years and my husband coached tumbling there when we lived in the neighborhood next to North Park (University Heights). It’s a great small gym, the owners are nice and coaches are very experienced. CheerForce San Diego is actually located in El Cajon. My husband used to cheer on their IO6 team there. San Diego Heat (recommended above) is located in Chula Vista. Both Cheerforce and San Diego Heat will be about a 30 minute drive with traffic. Traffic hasn’t been bad lately, but will probably pick back up again once everything is back to “normal”. Further north is SoCal Select located at SoCal TTC (a T&T gym). It’s a small program, they usually have 2-3 teams each season. My daughter is a gymnast at the T&T gym and my husband will be coaching one of SoCal Select’s cheer teams this season. California Allstars in San Diego is even further north. It takes us between 35-45 minutes with traffic to get to SoCal in Poway. California Allstars will probably be 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes with traffic from North Park.

Feel free to DM me if she’d like my contact information. My husband is much more in the know when it comes to San Diego cheer programs.

Back