OT Sandy Hooks Recent News

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 12, 2010
I know this has nothing to do with allstar cheer, and this is awful, but this is just to spread awareness. If you at all felt affected by the Sandy Hook Massacre like most of us have please watch this and state your opinion and spread this video. Only doing this because I saw so many parents deeply disturbed by the tragedy that may have not even happened. It does seem odd that it would be fake, but the evidence is too unreal not to look at.

Video: Did This Shooting Really Happen Or This Just Ignorant & Wicked Media!? You Be The Judge: The Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Theater Shooter Actors Linked To Sandy Hook Actors - Exposed As a Fraud - Video | Alternative

After every terrible thing happens there is conspiracies. "9/11 was an inside job", "the Holocaust never happened", etc.

Unfortunately, terrible, horrible things did happen, both then and now. And personally, I think saying it didn't and creating conspiracies is disrespectful to those who were lost and the families it directly affected. Because it was very real to them, and is still very real.

I know this has nothing to do with allstar cheer, and this is awful, but this is just to spread awareness. If you at all felt affected by the Sandy Hook Massacre like most of us have please watch this and state your opinion and spread this video. Only doing this because I saw so many parents deeply disturbed by the tragedy that may have not even happened. It does seem odd that it would be fake, but the evidence is too unreal not to look at.

Video: Did This Shooting Really Happen Or This Just Ignorant & Wicked Media!? You Be The Judge: The Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Theater Shooter Actors Linked To Sandy Hook Actors - Exposed As a Fraud - Video | Alternative
This is how s*** gets started. No do not watch and no do not send it around to anyone, In fact I vote for this to be deleated.....Just the idea is crazy. Exactly, why post it here, it is not cheerleading related and you must have lost your mind to think that something as serious as this is all for a media hype.....REALLY! Just where do you get off!

How would someone go about faking that? Hard for me to believe those people involved would keep their mouths shut.

This is how s*** gets started. No do not watch and no do not send it around to anyone, In fact I vote for this to be deleated.....Just the idea is crazy. Exactly, why post it here, it is not cheerleading related and you must have lost your mind to think that something as serious as this is all for a media hype.....REALLY! Just where do you get off!

:chillpill:

ETA: I agree it is outrageous but still, chill.

After every terrible thing happens there is conspiracies. "9/11 was an inside job", "the Holocaust never happened", etc.

Unfortunately, terrible, horrible things did happen, both then and now. And personally, I think saying it didn't and creating conspiracies is disrespectful to those who were lost and the families it directly affected. Because it was very real to them, and is still very real.
i know:( i was very hesitant if i wanted to post this thats why i asked for opinions. some of the things really creeped me out and i know there are always crazy theories after things like that but this seemed really strange, especially with donation sites and such set up before it even happened.

i know:( i was very hesitant if i wanted to post this thats why i asked for opinions. some of the things really creeped me out and i know there are always crazy theories after things like that but this seemed really strange, especially with donation sites and such set up before it even happened.

Please don't post this in allstar. Moving to Random.

It's easy to photoshop things. Why would a whole town just go along with this.

Back