All-Star Seeking Cheerleaders In The La Area For National Commerical 18-25 Level 4 And Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey, I wanted to clarify that it is a national commercial in the sense that it runs nationwide but in Japan for a product you all know.

Now I could fly out if needed
It's union so they have to pay travel time from where you live, so we are keeping it to LA area. Sorry. I'm hoping to see a lot more of cheer in commercials, print media, ect. I will post if other gigs come up. Advertisers are finally realizing the stunts and tumbling in cheer are amazing. :)

It'd have to be BAD though...the stipulations for under-18 acting work are HIGH- mandatory tutors, shorter work hours, etc. Why else do you think so many 18+ people play HS students? We're also not counting the parents who voluntarily sign their children's lives away without for their 10 minutes of 'fame.' 17s have an easier time than 16 and under, but parents STILL have to sign waivers and such about it..

It's why Billy Elliot on Broadway has 3 different actors playing 'Billy.' SO many hours go into the work that it's more than 2 children can legally handle!

And its why Mary Kate and Ashley had to play Michelle.

So now that we have clarified that age matters, could we explain the race thing? What is "other"? Is the casting not open to african americans or are they classified as the other? Its not a big deal....just curious

And its why Mary Kate and Ashley had to play Michelle.

So now that we have clarified that age matters, could we explain the race thing? What is "other"? Is the casting not open to african americans or are they classified as the other? Its not a big deal....just curious
When a client asks for a specific look, we list those specifically and then other. So other does mean all other so yes, african american, native american multi-racial, ect are all welcome to submit for the gig.

Back