OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Some simple bows I made for fun today! The blue is actually for someone but the rest were just playing around!
tumblr_mqpy95vP051qkjzpto1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqpy95vP051qkjzpto3_250.jpg
tumblr_mqpy95vP051qkjzpto2_250.jpg
tumblr_mqpy95vP051qkjzpto4_500.jpg

Hi, this is a question for people that use/have a heat press... Is there names you could give me that you recommend? I am looking to spend 300$ or less but it still needs be good quality and work pretty well. What kind of heat press do you guys have? I'm looking to use it for rhinestone transfers and vinyl (and maybe fusing fabric to grosgrain). Thanks!

Hi, this is a question for people that use/have a heat press... Is there names you could give me that you recommend? I am looking to spend 300$ or less but it still needs be good quality and work pretty well. What kind of heat press do you guys have? I'm looking to use it for rhinestone transfers and vinyl (and maybe fusing fabric to grosgrain). Thanks!
This is the one that I got over two years ago and it works just fine and gets the job done. I do plan to upgrade very soon; however I am sure it will get what you need done with no issues.

This is the one that I got over two years ago and it works just fine and gets the job done. I do plan to upgrade very soon; however I am sure it will get what you need done with no issues.
I was actually looking at that one, I just wasn't sure! Thank you!!

I was actually looking at that one, I just wasn't sure! Thank you!!
NP. It gets the job done. I also responded to your message on my website......Good luck with everything and don't hesitate to ask anytime you need assistance.

I have a question for all bow makers. I've been getting a lot messages about Bow promos from people with a lot of instagram/tumbler followers.
I was wondering if I will send more bows if I use one of those promos? Have any of you used them?

I have a question for all bow makers. I've been getting a lot messages about Bow promos from people with a lot of instagram/tumbler followers.
I was wondering if I will send more bows if I use one of those promos? Have any of you used them?
Idk how it works for the seller but I feel the people promoing probably just want the free bows at least I would do it for the bows but I have like two followers. I think it probably does help, whenever my friends (non promos) post that they got a bow from XXXXX bow maker, I usually follow the bow maker on ig to see their bows. I assume others do this too and some people I'm sure buy the bows, maybe not immediately but after seeing many on their feed they might see one they really need (I make my own so I don't buy very often. But I did buy some from build a bow after my friend had one from there, I obsessed over their bows for months and then they had a sale so I said why not?)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back