High School Signs And Letters...where Do You Get Yours??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 11, 2013
I am looking to purchase new signs and letters for games and competitions, who do you use?

Yes, we use a local sign shop. There are quite a few online options, but I personally like to be able to go into the shop and see the materials, play with the size, and choose the colors of the vinyl. Pretty sure most of our signs are 10 mm corrugated plastic. They're really thick and won't bend/break. Our signs that open up are a little thinner, and our flip signs are the thinnest plastic with multiple layers stuck together. Not sure the thickness of the flip and opening signs, but I can find out if you need to know. The first signs I ever had made were the standard material/thickness and they took all of 2 days to bend in places they weren't supposed to! We use vinyl, but a lot of shops around here are going to printing only. It's a personal choice, but you may have to visit a few places to find one that still will do vinyl. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I'm no expert but I've had my fair share of experience each season!

Back