Music Since You Guys Are So Good At Voiceovers...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 14, 2010
I'm trying to come up with some new voiceovers for my team but I'm not very good at them. :( I figured there's no better place than Fierceboard to find good VOs.
They don't have to be incredibly creative, something short & sassy will do (like an 8-count or less, it's either going to be the opening of the routine or transition to dance). The kids are mostly 13-15, if that makes a difference.

Team is Linden Elite, colors are red, black, & white, level 4 or 5.

Thanks! :)

I'm trying to come up with some new voiceovers for my team but I'm not very good at them. :( I figured there's no better place than Fierceboard to find good VOs.
They don't have to be incredibly creative, something short & sassy will do (like an 8-count or less, it's either going to be the opening of the routine or transition to dance). The kids are mostly 13-15, if that makes a difference.

Team is Linden Elite, colors are red, black, & white, level 4 or 5.

Thanks! :)
i need to kno where the gym is located .. team names?.. any titles to back them up?

OPENING
You know its the team you love .. nobody comes above (S4) ...your gonna want an encore.. from ELITE ..SENIOR.FOUR!!
(S5) ...you betta open your eyes .. for elite senior five (toe touch sfx).. *whispered* has arriveed

FOR A DANCE TRANSITION

OWWW! you know you love linden elite.. now clap ya hands to the beat.. as you watch (team name or " ya(as in your) seniors") move their feet

I love those! Thank you :)

To answer your questions (and others that may arise) the gym is in Linden, Michigan, teams don't have specific names, all-girl, they were state champs last year and we're trying for another one next month. The gym is part of a competitive rec program, so it's like allstars but not under USASF so our competition season is a little different; this music is for next season starting in September.

We're going to take all the voiceover suggestions we get and let the girls pick. :)

ChelleShocked said:
I love those! Thank you :)

To answer your questions (and others that may arise) the gym is in Linden, Michigan, teams don't have specific names, all-girl, they were state champs last year and we're trying for another one next month. The gym is part of a competitive rec program, so it's like allstars but not under USASF so our competition season is a little different; this music is for next season starting in September.

We're going to take all the voiceover suggestions we get and let the girls pick. :)

B4 stunts or basket

Its the ladies from Michigan .. Comin for that state title again...u kno u love that red black and white.. Ladies!.. it's time.. to take ..flight!

From stunts .. Into and jumps ( triple jump backs)
Girls that was so sweet.. Now clap ya hands now pick up your feet.. Feet..feet.. (tuck sfx) now that was elite!

Chelle.... I got you girl!

Check the skills, the lights are bright, These ladies are real, excellin new heights!

Looking all around it's the Love we're sendin, Bring it back down and now back to the ceilin'! We! ARE! LINDEN!

If you need someone to record these with High Quality Production, give us an email to [email protected]. 24 hour turnaround on Voiceover over orders.

L I N D E N you all know who's gonna win, E L I T E the red and black can't be beat.

Watch us move it, and work it, first place, we deserve it.

Hey judges, watch this! You don't wanna miss, Linden, Elite, junior(4/5)

Don't talk smack, just talk to the hand. Elite is back to take command.

The ladies of Linden are back, you heard what I said, I thought we showed you last year, don't mess, with, the red.

Red Black and White
The newest sensation
Linden Elite
The best in the nation

Red black and white
We can't be beat
You know our name
Linden Elite

Linden Elite
The red black and white
Michigan's finest
Are ready for a fight