All-Star Small Senior 5 Worlds Predictions 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All things being equal, full team jump tucks and 5 stunt groups doing full ups, etc is going to score more than some girls faking the jump tucks and some flyers faking the stunts. That's just the way it is. Especially at World's. Again, that's with all else being equal.

I was speaking on your comment regarding jumps to tuck only. So based off of the jumps to tucks comment, you don't need full squad. If that's the only element you were using in that post, it means very very little. Jumps to tuck in "standing tumbling" so it gets combined with standing to fulls ect ect. So one team having full squad jumps to tuck and one team not, doesn't mean a whole lot because you don't need it these days. Of all the teams going to World's this year, I would say less that 50% have full squad jumps to tuck.

GA last year didn't have full squad jumps to tuck, and they had quit a few layouts being thrown in running tumbling and they won World's :)

I was speaking on your comment regarding jumps to tuck only. So based off of the jumps to tucks comment, you don't need full squad. If that's the only element you were using in that post, it means very very little. Jumps to tuck in "standing tumbling" so it gets combined with standing to fulls ect ect. So one team having full squad jumps to tuck and one team not, doesn't mean a whole lot because you don't need it these days. Of all the teams going to World's this year, I would say less that 50% have full squad jumps to tuck.

GA last year didn't have full squad jumps to tuck, and they had quit a few layouts being thrown in running tumbling and they won World's :)

actually, jumps are their own category, included in tumbling. 10 points difficulty and 10 execution...they aren't combined with standing tumbling.
although it does say most to all, so as long as you only have like 2 people out, you'll still score in the highest bracket, unless half the people you have in formation are faking.

many of the "maxing out skills" issues weed out the top teams from others. Among the top teams you can't underestimate little details like full squad jumps or especially how good the synchonization is for the "Overall Impression" score that is in every part of the scoresheet.

and this year Synchronization get it's own score as well

*In no specific order* Cali Lady Bullets, Stingrays Orange, CA Panthers, CEA SSX, Maryland Twisters Weather Girls, WC Suns, Ultimate Athletics Legacy, AZ Power Extreme Envy, JuST Cheer, and CJA all have a really good chance of being in the top 10.

Im guessing its gonna be a 10 team tie, remember that happened in 99'? Yeah all the teams got rings ad globes ..

Back