All-Star Spirit Fest Hartford

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are so sweet. Best of luck!! Go out there and hit zero!! :)
Thank you! Best of luck to all your teams!! Love your program.
Awards may be not too late. There are a few times listed for awards after us. Like around 6:30-7. They just don’t say yet whose awards they are

Awards were so slowwwww!!!! I literally just got home 20 mins ago.

Agreed. Awards took forever!!!!! We were in L5 awards. I do expect awards with Worlds bids to drag on longer than most, but still. We made good time getting home. Still walked in the door at 1:30 am. We had a 3 1/2 drive home. We had to stop for gas, food & drop off our weekend roomies at home. I’m certainly on the struggle bus today. CP got up for school much better than I did for work. Yawn!

Agreed. Awards took forever!!!!! We were in L5 awards. I do expect awards with Worlds bids to drag on longer than most, but still. We made good time getting home. Still walked in the door at 1:30 am. We had a 3 1/2 drive home. We had to stop for gas, food & drop off our weekend roomies at home. I’m certainly on the struggle bus today. CP got up for school much better than I did for work. Yawn!
I was in level 4 awards, and UGH!! I got home at 12:30, I fell asleep at 3:45-ish. I didn't even go to school today, if I did, I would've only operated on a lil less then 3 hours of sleep.

I was one of the lucky ones - 20 minute drive! one of the perks of this comp for me!

It’s always nice to have a close competition. We are just getting off our heavy traveling schedule. NCA, Wildwood & Hartford. 3 weekends in a row away. Love it but ready for a break. Which is Sunday because we have a comp on Saturday. Hmmmm, CP has practice Sunday...so Nevermind. We’ll get rest sometime....in the middle of May.

I was in level 4 awards, and UGH!! I got home at 12:30, I fell asleep at 3:45-ish. I didn't even go to school today, if I did, I would've only operated on a lil less then 3 hours of sleep.

So many people I know could not get to sleep last night. Our comp roomie and travel buddy was up past 3:30 am.

Back