Taylor Minchew & Erica Englebert Fall At Showcase For Cea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 2, 2011
What are your thoughts on both falls. I'm friends with Taylor (We both go to Ledford Middle) and Erica goes to the high school even though I don't know her. I hope they both get better and I hope they use that stunt sequence again.

1. I love your poster
2. Like do they hope they will get better (Taylor got a concussion and Erica hurt her neck)
3. If they should use those stunt sequences again

was this necessary..? i didn't even know it was them until you pointed it out! thoughts? it was only october & stuff happens.. it doesn't matter if we think they should use the stunt sequence again all of that is left up to courtney. obviously i hope they're both okay but there's no need for an entire thread about pointing out their mistakes as @cheerislove8 said. i'm just saying if i was either of them i really wouldn't want my friend creating a thread about my fall.

You're obviously new, so don't take this the wrong way. On this board, we try not to point out individual athlete's mistakes in a routine. It's alright to post about, perhaps, the stunts as a whole improving, but just try to stay away from posting about a specific athlete(s). Whether they're your friends or not. Nobody would want their every mistake pointed out on a fairly critical public forum, so we try not to do it with other athletes. ESPECIALLY making an entire thread about it. Nothing about Large Senior, especially Cheer Extreme and World Cup, on this board can be discussed without eventually breaking out in a fight. You'll learn as you go. Now, if you're going to compliment a specific athlete, go right ahead! Just try and stay as positive as possible when it comes to a specific individuals impact on a routine.

You're obviously new, so don't take this the wrong way. On this board, we try not to point out individual athlete's mistakes in a routine. It's alright to post about, perhaps, the stunts as a whole improving, but just try to stay away from posting about a specific athlete(s). Whether they're your friends or not. Nobody would want their every mistake pointed out on a fairly critical public forum, so we try not to do it with other athletes. ESPECIALLY making an entire thread about it. Nothing about Large Senior, especially Cheer Extreme and World Cup, on this board can be discussed without eventually breaking out in a fight. You'll learn as you go. Now, if you're going to compliment a specific athlete, go right ahead! Just try and stay as positive as possible when it comes to a specific individuals impact on a routine.

I'm not saying it was bad. I honestly want to know what's up with Taylor.... I haven't seen her since friday. She hasn't been at school.

Erica only feel once. She hit the 2 other times so im sure she has to stunt. She just got a little shaken up. Taylor, is very talented. I think she should go for it. She can do it!

Just like always people always against me... not a big shocker
We aren't all trying to go against you. You are new to the site, and we are just helping you understand that it's not really the proper thing to do to post about specific people and their mistakes.

I'm not saying it was bad. I honestly want to know what's up with Taylor.... I haven't seen her since friday. She hasn't been at school.
Well it's been said a couple times since Sunday that she has a concussion. Nobody's against you, it's just the fact that a) You're new and I'm trying to help you realize that we just don't go around asking why so and so can't hit their stunt. She's a teenage girl who is extremely talented and had a bad fall. Who are we to say it was her fault or anyone's fault, anyway? She's a new flyer and probably has newer bases. They were probably all nervous. and b) if you were actually good friends with her, couldn't you just text her/facebook her asking "Hey girl! Are you okay? I saw your bad fall and you haven't been in school?" but I don't doubt that you somehow know her or are at least around her age considering you have a typical, middle school "the world (fierceboard) is always against me" attitude. We aren't. We're trying to help you but clearly you don't want to listen. Point taken. The next time you need some backup in an argument, don't count me in.

Well it's been said a couple times since Sunday that she has a concussion. Nobody's against you, it's just the fact that a) You're new and I'm trying to help you realize that we just don't go around asking why so and so can't hit their stunt. She's a teenage girl who is extremely talented and had a bad fall. Who are we to say it was her fault or anyone's fault, anyway? She's a new flyer and probably has newer bases. They were probably all nervous. and b) if you were actually good friends with her, couldn't you just text her/facebook her asking "Hey girl! Are you okay? I saw your bad fall and you haven't been in school?" but I don't doubt that you somehow know her or are at least around her age considering you have a typical, middle school "the world (fierceboard) is always against me" attitude. We aren't. We're trying to help you but clearly you don't want to listen. Point taken. The next time you need some backup in an argument, don't count me in.

Well i wasn't asking why they didn't hit there stunt. She's not a new flyer. I don't have a FB, I'm not having an attitude but I just joined here to apprently get bi*tched at, so I'm leaving

Back