OT Team Bonding

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 27, 2012
My team is trying to come up with a list of things to do but it can't be anything that puts us at risk of hurting ourselves
Any ideas?????

My CPs team is playing Laser Tag on Saturday. I love this idea, because they can all interact together.We did bowling for our last team bonding. That was good too. I like activities where it is more difficult for little cliques to form.

My CPs team is playing Laser Tag on Saturday. I love this idea, because they can all interact together.We did bowling for our last team bonding. That was good too. I like activities where it is more difficult for little cliques to form.
Ok I will sound like an idiot but what does cp mean ?

No fear in fierce

Ok I will sound like an idiot but what does cp mean ?

No fear in fierce
No worries, I had to ask the same question on the "newbie" board. It stands for Cheer Princess or Cheer Prince, and people on the board use it when talking about their child.

The team bonding is while we are at home. We are thinking about laser tag but there isnt any laser tag near the area so that would be difficult and we were also think bowling but alot of our team does not like to bowl

I honestly like a sleep over at the gym is always a great option and SO much fun! Or maybe if you have mini golf (unless you live where it's cold and have like a foot of snow). I think bowling and laser tag are great ideas too!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The team bonding is while we are at home. We are thinking about laser tag but there isnt any laser tag near the area so that would be difficult and we were also think bowling but alot of our team does not like to bowl
never underestimate the power of a team dinner with no cell phones, girls become forced to talk to one another if they dont have the distraction of technology around them. you could also do a cheap sporting event or see if there are any outdoor festivals or events. pair girls off randomly or draw names for seating or partner events, you can also do something like off of remember the titans where each girl has to find out something new about the other write it down and submit it to the coaches that way you get a feel for all the athletes and the girls get more acquainted.

Back