All-Star Team Transformers.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just read this thread to my boyfriend, and reading it out loud made me laugh even harder--i was legit crying. like, tears continuously rolling down my cheeks crying.

But we'd have no problem going to worlds we could just apparate and save all the money we had to spend if we had to take a flight, so the mountains of Scotland would be perfectly fine!No one would ever know what our routine looks like! Ha!

I guess for all of those people who do not like really awesome sci-fi movies, their could be a Twilight All-stars.
All girls must be pale and have no personality
all boys must be either:
Super pale with hair like a peacock
or
Super big and tan with a giant potato nose.

I guess for all of those people who do not like really awesome sci-fi movies, their could be a Twilight All-stars.
all boys must be either:
or
Team Sparklevamp gets to skip out on the glitter. Intense, agonising facials only for all teams. No uninhibited expressions of joy allowed! Team Renesmee is full of precocious fetus flyers. (I still cannot get over the name Renesmee. Ugh.)

tranny cat tranny cat oh no way
were the best and here to stay
watch us as we slay (toe touch) slay (pike) slay (toe touch)
*meow* fierce, thats us now go away!

all boys must be either:
or

That was kind of harsh. It's not like he can choose what his nose looks like.

I'm totally with you on the no personality thing though. But I don't get the peacock bit...

Back