Teams With 2 Stunt Groups

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2014
Hi! I'm looking for any videos of teams that you guys have seen of teams that only have 2 stunt groups. One team I coach this year might only have 2 and I would love to watch some other teams with 2. Thanks! :)

Not sure what level you're looking for, but Cheer Factory Fusion (SS2) and Cheer Factory Heat (JS1) both look to have only had 2 stunt groups this year. Both won Summit.

ETA: I know that Heat had a lot of 2-man stunts however. But mostly I remember two main stunts for both teams.

Last edited:
Not sure what level you're looking for, but Cheer Factory Fusion (SS2) and Cheer Factory Heat (JS1) both look to have only had 2 stunt groups this year. Both won Summit.

ETA: I know that Heat had a lot of 2-man stunts however. But mostly I remember two main stunts for both teams.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for any videos of teams that you guys have seen of teams that only have 2 stunt groups. One team I coach this year might only have 2 and I would love to watch some other teams with 2. Thanks! :)
Island All stars LADY CHARM small SR. Level 4. Had a few rough moments but won several nation championships and went to D 2 summit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Level 2! Youth
Even though I don't have videos of any, I came up with a few stunts instead:

(This stunt could be your elite seqence). Have 3 groups of 2-mans. Do switch up lib prep, tic toc, heel, tap down, then back up to prep. do a scale to an arabesque, then cradle for a dismount. You should have the extra person (if you have 10 on the team) tumble during this time.

(This could be your show-me sequence). Have 2 groups of 4. Do 1/2 up to extension. bench down to prep, then do a 1/2 turn cradle, then do a log roll. During this, you should probably have the extra member(s) tumble as well.

We had a j4 team of 9 that took level grand champs multiple times last year. I dint ha e video of that team, but as long as they are performing in level, they should be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have their elites, moreso wondering how other teams handle pyramid! Thanks guys

Back