OT The Person Below Me...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
...just joining the fun :)

False. Not for three weeks!

The person below me has a football game to cheer at this weekend!

False! I only cheer allstars & competition for my school.

TPBM is excited for Cheer! to come on tonight. :)
Sorta true! I kind of forget about it because I live in dorms with no TV, but it records at home on the DVR so I get to watch like 3 episodes at once whenever I make it home. (Yes, I know I can watch it online, but it's like a special treat being able to watch it at home, with my cats, and fast forward through the commercials.)

TPBM is getting new bows for competition!

Sorta true! I kind of forget about it because I live in dorms with no TV, but it records at home on the DVR so I get to watch like 3 episodes at once whenever I make it home. (Yes, I know I can watch it online, but it's like a special treat being able to watch it at home, with my cats, and fast forward through the commercials.)

TPBM is getting new bows for competition!

False :( College team doesn't compete :( But we are getting new ones for Packer games :)

TPBM is fierceboarding when they should be studying.

True and false. I love history, but my school days are over and I don't miss them! ;) Good luck with your studying!

TPBM is a Cheer Mom.

Completely true. Little Babyonce will be a gymnast.

TPBM's biggest fear is spiders.

False! I'm doing homework.. And some how drifted over to fierce board :)
TPBM is excited for Halloween because it means free candy & the beginning of competition season coming up!

Decided to bump this. TRUE, I was. I had a great time with my friends :)
TPBM got a new uniform this season!

TRUE, not allowed to show/say anything though:p (sorry no previews, reveals, etc.)... oh and I'm on Black Ice, not Lady Lightning so, not the ones at worlds last year:D

The person below me is going to Jamfest Supernationals/The Majors in Indy this season

Probably False. I don't have my competition schedule yet ): but we've never gone before, even though it's not terribly far...
TPBM loves Battle At The Capital (my favorite competition) :)

Probably False. I don't have my competition schedule yet ): but we've never gone before, even though it's not terribly far...
TPBM loves Battle At The Capital (my favorite competition) :)
Never been but looks SO FUN. I go to all the lame-o comps -_-
TPBM Gets to go to Hawaii for a comp like me :)

Back