OT The Person Below Me...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
False! My sister is competing this weekend though in Wildwood and I can't wait to see videos!
TPBM is going on vacation over winter break.
False....But I wish! instead I'll be home taking care of my mom whom just had surgery and cook for the entire family for Christmas.
TPBM: should be studying for a test for school, but instead spends time on fierceboard...

False....But I wish! instead I'll be home taking care of my mom whom just had surgery and cook for the entire family for Christmas.
TPBM: should be studying for a test for school, but instead spends time on fierceboard...
What three-to-five-page King Lear analysis paper? Hehehehe

TPBM's team is going to kill it/already killed it today!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I hope so ! To be honest, I doubt it since I only got 4 hours of sleep due to a cold, but you never know :rolleyes:
TPBM is expecting a phone call.
False. But I am expecting a package, so that's exciting!

TPBM is in an area where it's currently below freezing.

False. But I am expecting a package, so that's exciting!

TPBM is in an area where it's currently below freezing.
I'm not sure, I'm afraid to look at the temperature!

TPBM starts finals week this week

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

False. This week is our dead week. Finals start next week.
TPBM is so ready for this semester to be over.

False, I need to change a class for next semester and if I can't, I'm not looking forward to it.

TPBM had practice today (or whatever day they read this)

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Totally off topic but you get an entire week?
An entire week for what? lol Dead week is this entire week. Some professors cancel class this week (mine didn't) to allow people to study. Professors aren't allowed to make anything due that's not in the syllabus, but they do anyway. Our finals week is next week, but my last final is Thursday night. :)Sorry for hijacking lol

We get one day where theres no class. At first when you said dead week i figured no classes just studying. Ours is Thursdays with finals starting Friday and going through the weekend and then ending Wednesday.
They call it dead week because you have so much work due since the professors are trying to cram everything in lol. I wish we had a day off for just studying. Most of my classes still aren't finished with material yet.

YEP my final exam of the week tomorrow for psych is worth 40% of my final mark literally panicking

TPBM is going for a bid this weekend
just felt the need to reply to this since my exam tmro is psych too! and My soc exam the day after is worth 45% and i want to cry.
But, so i dont hijack this thread, false but I wish I was going to CFTC ;)
annnd ugg i have to think of another one... TPBM has christmas lights up inside their room :oops:

Latest posts

Back