All-Star The State- Daytona Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are going!

This is our first 2 day comp so CP and I are excited. :)

Last edited:
Cool. You guys always have good teams. Is it the first year you have a level 5? I don't remember seeing it last year.
Yes, first year level 5 at this gym. CP's first year at the gym as well. We moved over the summer from NY/NJ area. She was on a Junior 5 and Senior 4 team last year. So first year S5 for her too. We actually live in Boca though!

I will be there, too! Always a good first two-day comp of the season. All of the big Florida gyms are in attendance. Usually plenty of teams for everyone to compete against, too. CP is J5R this year. At least one other team!!:D

I will be there, too! Always a good first two-day comp of the season. All of the big Florida gyms are in attendance. Usually plenty of teams for everyone to compete against, too. CP is J5R this year. At least one other team!!:D
Cp is on Large Senior Restricted Coed 5 and only one other team for us too!

Nope. It isn't a worlds bid comp, which also brings me to the point that there is only 2 Worlds Bids event in FL the entire season. CP's gym only goes up to restricted because it is the first year the gym has had a Level 5 but, will suck next year. But they are going to the comp we are at this weekend in South Florida.

Nope. It isn't a worlds bid comp, which also brings me to the point that there is only 2 Worlds Bids event in FL the entire season. CP's gym only goes up to restricted because it is the first year the gym has had a Level 5 but, will suck next year. But they are going to the comp we are at this weekend in South Florida.

What competition?

My CP was at the Bash Spirit today too but I wasn't... I had soccer. I think Top Gun worlds teams were only exhibition, they weren't actually competing. I wanted to see them but I couldn't find the energy to drive down. They usually do a few local comps as exhibition to get some extra practice I guess.

Back