All-Star This Should Be Our Worlds Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2010
Ok so I still can't move on regarding worlds 2020 cancellation and I still can't get it off my mind what will be the looks of the routines of my favorite teams particulary CA Panthers and Orange. So ive been thinking is there any vids of teams floating around on how their routine suppose to look like at worlds. Or teams who's going to debut new uniforms. Or teams who had their mixes edited for worlds. I want to see it here. Im sure im not the only one.

I've seen F5's upgraded elite posted as well as a snippet of what is believed to be SE's elite upgrade. That's all.

Panthers debuted some changes to their elite at NCA and I would have loved to see how it stacked up on the Worlds floor.

Some other teams made upgrades closer to the Worlds date (I think Cali Blops said they did) but never competed them, so they are keeping them off the internet in hopes that they can incorporate them into 20-21's routine.

I predict that a lot of what we see in 20-21 will be repackaged versions of their 19-20 elite that never saw the Worlds floor or elites composed of upgrades that no one ever actually saw. Not that I'm complaining because gyms did pay for those changes and you have to use them somewhere.

Back