OT Throwback Mixes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ASL J5's music that year was literally everything. And the routine. And them.

I remember Fierceboard/imisstheproxboards having an obsession with:

"Hello? Uh huh, hold on. Let me call you back cuz Central's about to kill it." - CJA 2009

All of FCA Rubies in 09 or 10. Just like a completely overwhelming Rubies obsession.

East Elite's Small Senior team in 09. Their VOs were quoted like once a day.

Rays Frost(?) dance in 2009 or 2010. The year Orange used it for worlds.

"Tranny tranny fierce no way." TG Open

Ahh nostalgia.
I miss it all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Explain"harsh"...

They poked fun at the teams who lost or didn't do well. I wish I remembered other ones word for word. The things that are posted on twitter now that people have a problem with are the same type of things that were once posted here.

ETA: It might've been 2009 that that thread was created now that I think about it. I always confuse 2009 and 2010.

They poked fun at the teams who lost or didn't do well. I wish I remembered other ones word for word. The things that are posted on twitter now that people have a problem with are the same type of things that were once posted here.

ETA: It might've been 2009 that that thread was created now that I think about it. I always confuse 2009 and 2010.
Yikes.

Has anyone been able to find an old YT video? It's of Celebrity Cheer Senior Silver at WSF Nationals in 2003. They had a Halloween-themed mix and I was OBSESSED with it and their routine.

Ok wait, it was definitely 2010 because I remember people going on and on about Fiercekatz losing their 3peat (they got third) and remixing their voice overs about how they lost when their music was cocky.

If I remember them correctly they were:

Real voiceover: "Who's gonna rock it like a Fiercekat? We're gonna rock it like a fiercekat."
Remixed: "Who's gonna drop it like a fiercekat? We're gonna drop it like a fiercekat."

Real voiceover: "Cheer Athletics, I know you love that. World famous, fabulous, fiercekatz."
Remixed: "Cheer Athletics, I know you love that. World famous, fabulous, bronzekatz."

Real voiceover: "Fiercekatz, fiercekatz, I know you heard, easy as 1, 2, yupp! The third."
Remixed: "Fiercekatz, fiercekatz, I know you heard. Did we get 1? 2? Nope! The third."

Those ones weren't that harsh. I'm pretty sure there were some about Brandon that were worse.

I seriously need this mix!!!!

This is my old team! I could probably find it for you

ETA: This vid is from two years before I was on that specific team but I could most likely get the music from my coach if you would like. PM me

Well since you all were talking about it I had to look up my only worlds video. So much potential, such a tragic pyramid. Still makes me sad [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since you all were talking about it I had to look up my only worlds video. So much potential, such a tragic pyramid. Still makes me sad [emoji26]

OKAY WOW! The synchronization and sharpness of all the motions and dance is phenomenal!! Also that first flip is pyramid was cool.

OKAY WOW! The synchronization and sharpness of all the motions and dance is phenomenal!! Also that first flip is pyramid was cool.
Thanks! This was back when you had to have 2 girls assisting someone who was flipping AND twisting during a pyramid. Our case was one I like to think changed that rule as it obviously made that trick more dangerous than if just one girl was assisting it.

Who made there music and is the music mixer still around I want to ask my coach to use him as our voice over :p
(I love the firework sound effect in the beginning :D:D:D:D)

Back