All-Star To All Athletes Everywhere... Want To Win? This Will Help.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 16, 2011
Coaches - SHOW THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES! Athletes - TAKE THIS TO HEART! This speech is so inspiring... this man (whom i do not know the name of) really knows what he is talking about. I've watched this video probably 20 times in the last 3 days getting pumped for Cheersport. It really reminds me that you have to leave everything you have out on the floor. So much stands in your way... but you can never be disappointed when you know you gave every ounce of effort in your body. I especially love the line when he says, "Every moment is a test that you get to take one time - and ONLY one time... It's YOU vs. SECOND PLACE." That pretty much sums up competitive cheerleading.

The clock is ticking... lets see what you've got!

p.s. UCF is the perfect fit for a speech like this! I wish the best of luck and no injuries to everyone at Cheersport and NCA during the next 10 days!

Coaches - SHOW THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES! Athletes - TAKE THIS TO HEART! This speech is so inspiring... this man (whom i do not know the name of) really knows what he is talking about. I've watched this video probably 20 times in the last 3 days getting pumped for Cheersport. It really reminds me that you have to leave everything you have out on the floor. So much stands in your way... but you can never be disappointed when you know you gave every ounce of effort in your body. I especially love the line when he says, "Every moment is a test that you get to take one time - and ONLY one time... It's YOU vs. SECOND PLACE." That pretty much sums up competitive cheerleading.

The clock is ticking... lets see what you've got!

This is what our coaches played on day two of spirit sports duel in the desert this year. I was so nervous and felt so much pressure because my stunt had dropped the day before, and we where going for a paid bid. But this speech erased all of my doubts and fears and only left confidence and excitement. I listen to this every single day.

Great video, bump this to the top!

UCF's is Wayyy better, but heres my version that I made about a month ago!

and here's part 2 - Only the strong shall survive

Back