Trading/buying At Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2010
I'll be arriving at worlds Wednesday night and leaving monday night. Im looking for shooting stars, rays, ssx, bsb, cali aces, and ace apparel. I'd also be willing to buy big name gym worlds shirts from this year and any pins especially from this year because I was unable to buy them online and have them shipped in time before I left. I have GBE, Hawaii 808, Pro Spirit, Fierce board worlds shirt, hawaii pacific, and old cali. Id love to be able to meet up with anyone and trade or buy while Im down there! I dont have a kik so message me or email me [email protected]

I'll be arriving at worlds Wednesday night and leaving monday night. Im looking for shooting stars, rays, ssx, bsb, cali aces, and ace apparel. I'd also be willing to buy big name gym worlds shirts from this year and any pins especially from this year because I was unable to buy them online and have them shipped in time before I left. I have GBE, Hawaii 808, Pro Spirit, Fierce board worlds shirt, hawaii pacific, and old cali. Id love to be able to meet up with anyone and trade or buy while Im down there! I dont have a kik so message me or email me [email protected]
Also am willing to sell/trade: LIMITED EDITION CEA WC STARS SENIOR ELITE THIS ONE MEANS FOUR 2013-2014 BLACK TSHIRT

Back