All-Star Travel Help!! Majors/jamfest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA_ATC

Cheer Parent
Oct 9, 2012
Anyone familiar with this trip want to provide some guidance??

Coming from NC to IN starting late afternoon/evening tonight, trying to avoid the really nasty weather/roads.. especially at night (precious cargo in that car!!).

Multiple options:
Up through WV across thru OH and into IN (I-77 and 35)
WV-Cinci- Indy (77, 64. 84)
40W to Knoxville, TN up into KY (Lexington then Louisville), then UP to Indy (trying to avoid a lot of the weather, if it is a bit longer)

Anyone have advice??

I posted on Kim's facebook, but ya'll need to download an app called Waze. It is updated by other travelers and will audibly inform you of traffic issues, speed traps, inclement weather, debris on the road, people on the shoulder of the road, etc. It's extremely useful. I keep it open and running every time I'm driving. It was great on the way to/from Nashville when we ran into traffic. It told us about how long we would be sitting there and everything.

I posted on Kim's facebook, but ya'll need to download an app called Waze. It is updated by other travelers and will audibly inform you of traffic issues, speed traps, inclement weather, debris on the road, people on the shoulder of the road, etc. It's extremely useful. I keep it open and running every time I'm driving. It was great on the way to/from Nashville when we ran into traffic. It told us about how long we would be sitting there and everything.

I love Waze!!!

Back