All-Star Uca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the UCA gods hate me. Daughter has a Sat 7 am call time and then 5 pm something crossover performance. Morning team is doing STRAIGHT pony (daughter has naturally curly hair) and second team entirely different and no ride back to hotel. Hopefully the humidity won't kick in full force until later. Sunday am, daylight savings time, 6:45 am call time.....I don't even want to do the time zone translation for what time it's going to actually FEEL like. Death o'thirty! On a good note, I'll have plenty of time to do her 2nd team hair & maybe I can actually meet up with FB folks this year!!!

I was thinking Milk House ladies locker room downstairs for hair doing???

That sounds like your Gym Gods hate you, hair should be program-wide to help crossovers!

Can't remember what thread it was, but from what I saw on Facebook, Kc Cheer Fearless IS going for a new bid. I saw one of the moms post on Facebook that she was excited/nervous for her daughter to be competing in a new division and then something about worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't remember what thread it was, but from what I saw on Facebook, Kc Cheer Fearless IS going for a new bid. I saw one of the moms post on Facebook that she was excited/nervous for her daughter to be competing in a new division and then something about worlds.

The are competing in medium senior. I think they were large at first.

Quick question - I am sure this has been addressed before but I can't find it. Does anyone know of a good, reputable place to get a spray tan here in Orlando? Or is anyone doing them out of their hotel room? I can use the product I have, but I don't love it. I am out of the Victoria's Secret stuff I love and they aren't making it anymore! [emoji22] So, if anyone knows where CP can get a good (not orange) spray tan let me know. Thank you!

Infinite Glow or Jennie's Ultimate Beauty both do reputable, mobile tanning.

Nope, I got a confirmation right away. You should email their support, they should be able to help you.
i just emailed Flo Sports. Even if you cancelled it, it is good for a month from when you started it. So if you started it right before Dallas then you have the membership for this weekend.

Quick question - I am sure this has been addressed before but I can't find it. Does anyone know of a good, reputable place to get a spray tan here in Orlando? Or is anyone doing them out of their hotel room? I can use the product I have, but I don't love it. I am out of the Victoria's Secret stuff I love and they aren't making it anymore! [emoji22] So, if anyone knows where CP can get a good (not orange) spray tan let me know. Thank you!

buy some Loreal sublime, I use it year round and it works great, color is great, spray on and if you want rub in with regular lotion.

I am so giddy with joy and can't wait to read about the Y5 competition..So glad I do not have a long time to wait...Please, please, someone record and post... GOOD LUCK, Everyone! Especially, TWINKLES!

We watched Twinkles last year and were blown away by the energy & support in the arena! Can't wait to watch again tomorrow.

piglet said:
We watched Twinkles last year and were blown away by the energy & support in the arena! Can't wait to watch again tomorrow.
Hey, my daughter and I were there last year and had a marvelous time hanging out with @Cinn124 and her daughter and Empire AS... Sorry, if you mentioned it already, but what squad your cp is on and are you going to be at UCA this year?

I am so giddy with joy and can't wait to read about the Y5 competition..So glad I do not have a long time to wait...Please, please, someone record and post... GOOD LUCK, Everyone! Especially, TWINKLES!

All 3 Y5s looked good. Lots of friendly competition between the three. After day 1 Butterflies
22ce853e042a8a2bdbb19a36f141b45b.jpg
are in 1st, flowed closely by Twinkles and then Super 5.

All 3 Y5s looked good. Lots of friendly competition between the three. After day 1 Butterflies
22ce853e042a8a2bdbb19a36f141b45b.jpg
are in 1st, flowed closely by Twinkles and then Super 5.

@Thanks for the update and good luck tomorrow to all the Y5 competition... Boy, you all look like you are having a fabulous time... Say hello to Mickey and Minnie, Smooches!

Back