All-Star Universal Spirit State Championship 12/12 Greensboro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
If anyone is having a particular aspiration to join Anonymous and hack the password for the schedule this weekend I'm just saying, it wouldn't bother me if you PM'd such information to me. It always seems to get out for Spirit of Hope, but if your hacking skills need some practice I'll be the grand recipient of your awesomeness for this little one day comp this weekend.

Just saying. Some of us parents are actually trying to plan our weekend, which is a terrible lot easier when the EP doesn't hold the schedule hostage. It's one of those things I've never quite understood.

If anyone is having a particular aspiration to join Anonymous and hack the password for the schedule this weekend I'm just saying, it wouldn't bother me if you PM'd such information to me. It always seems to get out for Spirit of Hope, but if your hacking skills need some practice I'll be the grand recipient of your awesomeness for this little one day comp this weekend.

Just saying. Some of us parents are actually trying to plan our weekend, which is a terrible lot easier when the EP doesn't hold the schedule hostage. It's one of those things I've never quite understood.
Call FIERCE-1-1 for FBI assistance.

I would love for someone to PM me too. We have family in that area and would love to give them a time! Many, many thanks in advance!

Back