College University Of Western Ontario

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
The Western Ontario Mustangs are the Canadian equivalent to the University of Kentucky. The Mustangs have won numerous Canadian Cheerleading Championships and even have competed at the NCA College Nationals alongside Louisville, Oklahoma State, SFA< and HPU. What do you think of the UWO Mustang cheerleaders?

Amazing every season, 26 National Titles! I've got to watch them the past couple years, and there's nothing better than seeing them live.

The Western Ontario Mustangs are the Canadian equivalent to the University of Kentucky. The Mustangs have won numerous Canadian Cheerleading Championships and even have competed at the NCA College Nationals alongside Louisville, Oklahoma State, SFA< and HPU. What do you think of the UWO Mustang cheerleaders?
They go to cheersport nationals as well. My girls always love watching them compete.

I love them. I'm alumni (3,4,5). They are incredible to watch every year. If you ever have the chance to see them, take the time.

so much talent! with some cleaning up and maybe different music they would definitely give schools like SFA and louisville a run for their money!

I have the privillege to be coached by one former UWO cheerleader and by a current UWO cheerleader. The team cheers out of my gym and being able to watch them is amazing! Everyone at my gym looks up to the them, they're amazing cheerleaders and people. I totally recommend watching them whenever you get the chance!

Back