University Of Wisconsin Madison Cheerleading Club Info Meeting And Tryouts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 30, 2014
Are you going to UW Madison in the fall and love to cheer but don't think you can handle the full time commitment of the Varsity squad? Well, look no further than the Wisconsin Competitive Cheer Club also known as DUBS cheer! We are a completely inclusive club with two squads that can accommodate girls at any skill level. Join our Red Squad for a fun, laid back approach to college cheer (think rec squad). Try out for our competitive Black Squad to challenge yourself and compete at local competitions. Both squads are all girl!

We have an informational meeting September 14th at Union South in the Marquee!

Try outs are the following week:
Day 1: Tuesday, September 16th 6:30pm-9pm
Day 2: Wednesday, September 17th 7:30pm-10pm
Final Day: Thursday, September 18th 5pm-9pm

Try outs serve to sort people into Black and Red squads, if you come out for all three days you are guaranteed a spot on one of our squads.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Check out our website: Wisconsin Competitive Cheerleading Club - Home

Oh heyyy! One of my friends that I cheered with in high school is on the Madison club team. Go Dani! Lol :)

Oh heyyy! One of my friends that I cheered with in high school is on the Madison club team. Go Dani! Lol :)

I saw you say something about your friend at a club in Madison in one post and I wanted to say something but I thought it'd be out of place in that thread lol. Yes Dani is amazing! I coach Red Squad and she's on Black. And I know she and I can't wait for a new season!

I saw you say something about your friend at a club in Madison in one post and I wanted to say something but I thought it'd be out of place in that thread lol. Yes Dani is amazing! I coach Red Squad and she's on Black. And I know she and I can't wait for a new season!
Yes she's awesome! Such a great back spot! I definitely miss being on a team with her.

Back