All-Star Update: Fancy Tan Is Back!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 6, 2010
Hey Fierce friends! Those of you that were at NCA-dallas may remember us launching our brand new spray tan in a can. You may also remember, us selling out of over 3,000 cans in an hour! That was CRAZY! Our Fancy little elves have been hard at work to produce more, and we're happy to announce that it's finally back and up on our website! Use Coupon code: tantrial
at checkout on Fancy Face Cosmetics | to receive 50% off now-Friday!!!

Details:
Worlds only Sweat Proof Spray Tan
All Natural
Alcohol Free-so it won't ruin you Fancy Clothes and Uniform...your mom and coach will appreciate that. ;)
Clear base-So you will look Sun Kissed, not Sunkist(yes, like the orange)

dance makeup, dance makeup kit, makeup kit, performance makeup, ballet makeup, stage makeup, fancy face cosmetics, fancy face makeup, fancy dance makeup, sweat proof makeup, sweat resistant makeup, cheer and dance makeup, make up, make up kit, Fancy Tan, Sweat Proof Sunless tan, aerosol tan, spray tan, natural spray tan, dark tan, cheer makeup, cheerleading makeup, cheer makeup kit, cheer makeup kits, makeup kits, cheerleading makeup kits, glitter, eyeshadow, shimmer, fancy face cosmetics, fancy face makeup, fancy face cheer makeup, fancy cheer makeup, stage makeup, performance makeup, cheer and dance makeup, cheer and dance makeup kit, make up kit, sweat proof makeup, sweat resistant makeup | Fancy Face Cosmetics

Picture_12_1024x1024.png

931368_10152219883056490_112964670_n-2_1024x1024.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions! XOXO!

I looooooooove self tanners and wanted to try this. I tried to enter that code and it gave me an error that said "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered" What am I doing wrong? :(
Just fixed it! So sorry! System overloaded! Annnnd we're back! Code is the same. Tantrial

Back