All-Star Usa Southern Cal Holiday Classic - Anaheim, Ca 12/5/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How come USA takes so long to update comp results on their website? And when they do update it they only show placements NO scores.
As a parent I really appreciate having the results with scores update on their website. At our last competition we went to (not USA) they updated the results on their website the same night competition was over and not just placements, they also had scores. Actually now that I think about it most comps we attend post scores except USA [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come USA takes so long to update comp results on their website? And when they do update it they only show placements NO scores.
As a parent I really appreciate having the results with scores update on their website. At our last competition we went to (not USA) they updated the results on their website the same night competition was over and not just placements, they also had scores. Actually now that I think about it most comps we attend post scores except USA [emoji24]

I hate that USA doesn't post scores. I believe coaches and owners can ask for a recap of the scores after the competition for the divisions their teams were in. But I don't think they get the scores of other teams otherwise. :( And parents don't have access to them at all unless a coach or owner shares with them.

I hate that USA doesn't post scores. I believe coaches and owners can ask for a recap of the scores after the competition for the divisions their teams were in. But I don't think they get the scores of other teams otherwise. :( And parents don't have access to them at all unless a coach or owner shares with them.
I don't understand what's the big deal about posting scores, what's the secret? If there isn't any secret why not post them, and in a timely manner. I mean comp was Saturday and its Wednesday now and still no scores, if they need someone to post scores, "I volunteer" lol, just email me the scores and I'll post them up! [emoji16] I really love USA comps, they seem to always be organized and run on time but this really annoys me [emoji30] oh more more thing, wonder if they going to get new jacket designs for their All stars Championships? They've had the same jackets for quite a while now.

Back