Varsity Announces The “varsity All Star Judges Association”

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A

Andre

Read Full Article...

Memphis, Tenn. March 27, 2013 - The Varsity All Star Judges Association is the newest initiative from Varsity All Star committed to maintaining the highest standard of scoring in the All Star industry. Coaches attending Varsity All Star events in the 2013-2014 competition season can expect to be scored by a pool of “Five Star” [...]

Read Full Article...

Memphis, Tenn. March 27, 2013 - The Varsity All Star Judges Association is the newest initiative from Varsity All Star committed to maintaining the highest standard of scoring in the All Star industry. Coaches attending Varsity All Star events in the 2013-2014 competition season can expect to be scored by a pool of “Five Star” [...]

Seriously. Does anyone know how to get involved. I was a judge at 3 VAS events this year, and I haven't received any information, either. I love being a judge for VAS, and want to make sure I'm properly credentialed so I can continue what I love.

TIA for any and all responses!

Peace & Cheers,
-Marcie :)

I believe they'll contact you if they want you to be part of it.

You're right, Andre. They haven't contacted anyone yet. I e-mailed someone at VAS and was told I'm in the database and will receive an email when the info is needed for the next season.

Thanks, again, for your feedback, and have a blessed evening!

Back