Varsity Mini Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 22, 2013
I'm looking to purchase a black sequin (bling) mini backpack that Varsity was selling at some of the competitions. My CP wanted one and we left out of the competition so fast, we forgot to swing by and get it. I've called Varsity and its been discontinued. Her birthday is next month and I'd really like to surprise her with one. If you have one to sell, please kik me at Jetsmom74. Thanks!

Did you try ebay?
Yes, I've checked Ebay. They don't have any of the Varsity mini-backpacks. They have the Victoria Secret black bling one but its full size and they are going for around $150.00. My CP's school doesn't' allow the students to have backpacks in the classroom so the girls are using the mini ones as purses.

Sorry they did not have. Did you look on any of the big cheer supply company sites like Team Cheer and Cheergear USA? Would not be varsity, but might be something close. I know at so many comps this year they were selling them in all different colors.

Sorry they did not have. Did you look on any of the big cheer supply company sites like Team Cheer and Cheergear USA? Would not be varsity, but might be something close. I know at so many comps this year they were selling them in all different colors.
Yes. I tried both places. Its not so much the brand she wants. Its the minis size and "bling". Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm looking to purchase a black sequin (bling) mini backpack that Varsity was selling at some of the competitions. My CP wanted one and we left out of the competition so fast, we forgot to swing by and get it. I've called Varsity and its been discontinued. Her birthday is next month and I'd really like to surprise her with one. If you have one to sell, please kik me at Jetsmom74. Thanks!
www.airbac.com

Back