All-Star What Do You Look For In A Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
I made a list today in study hall of what is most important to me that a gym has to have and this is what I got so far:

• Must be classy. Nothing worse then belonging to a gym that has no sportsmanship.
  • Respectful coaches. You respect me, I respect you and therefore you get more out of me:)
  • A gym that takes things seriously. I know some gyms where dropping a stunt in every competition is okay because it's about growing as a team. I get that, but you should be trying to fix your problems.
  • Professional, drama free gym. There is always going to be some drama, but I mean like out of control stupid drama. The unnecessary drama that affects the way the gym runs, I can't do that again.
That's all of my main ones. I'm not too petty about things because no gym is perfect, but these are SO important to me.

I look for respect in not only the kids to coaches but from the coaches to kids. Nicely run practices and being organized and that everyone is treated the same no matter what level or skills they have or may not have. And vending machines.

i think everything on here but also they should treat everyone like a family and no matter who they are they feel like they belong and can be comfortable, oh and to have a choreographer come! i don't like when coaches make up the routine, and also, i would like their to be a world's team.

One who teaches my Susie to do a Tick-Tock
One that takes her to Worlds
One that makes her win Worlds (Who cares about how lazy she is)
One who is the best gym in the whole state (Willing to drive up to 9 hours to a gym that makes my Susie win)
One that puts my Susie as point flyer
One that calls for practices every day (anything less then 7 days a week is a no)
..So that my Susie can be unloyal to her homegym, and win worlds.
GO SUSIE.

Back