What Is The Best Elite Cheer Team In Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2013
I'm going to be moving to Georgia within the next two years and I would love to know what gym will be the best choice. Any help??

What part of GA are you moving to? There are 90+ gyms in the state.

ACE, Rays, GA, ATA, ProCheer, JayHawks,ICON, Cheer Savanah, Legends Elite and Trinity all have Worlds teams this year. There's probably another 5 - 10 gyms with Restricted 5's that may try to go W5 by Cheersport but can't be sure and I'm sure I missed some others.

If you go to Cheersport nationals you'll see 50+ GA gyms.

CheerDadof2 asks a very good question. Atlanta's traffic is beyond nasty; my hubby works 18 miles from the house and it takes an hour and 15 minutes to get to work. I don't know if you're driving but, getting to practice on time for some of these gyms may depend on your parents work schedule and how much traffic you have to fight.

ACE, Icon, ga allstars, STINGRAYS which are all in the atlanta area. I live in ga and if you dont live in atlanta or close to it, its very hard to find a good gym with a level 5 team, i currently have to drive 35 minutes to Macon to go to my gym.

If you move to the Savannah Area or Pooler, Effingham, Richmondhill, or hilton head area Cheer Savannah But if you move near alanta then Stingrays . Cheer Savannah and Stingrays Both have Level 1-5 teams. I know cheer savannah has (since I cheer there) Has Super tinys , Mini 1 Mini 2, Youth 3, Junior 1 reginal, Junior 2 reginal(my team), another Junior 2 reginal (They practice at summit Gymnastics I think) Junior 2 national, Junior 4, Senior 3, Senior 4, and An amazingg Small Senior 5 thats going to worlds this year ! :)

Back