Where Can I Buy New Rare Nike Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2015
I have seen people with rare Nike pros before but I don't know where to get them. Also, does anyone know where I can get the old (2.5") nike pros?

Nike stopped making the 2.5 inch inseam shorts. You can only find new ones by searching stores and places like eBay.

Not sure what you mean by "rare".

I saw a ton of the old style at a Nike outlet store in Iowa a couple weeks ago. It's worth checking an outlet if you're going to be near one this summer

I've gotten "rare" ones I guess you could say (not on the Nike website) at outlet stores. I've searched for where else the ones I got or others I saw there are sold and they're nowhere to be found so I guess that qualifies as rare?

I saw a ton of the old style at a Nike outlet store in Iowa a couple weeks ago. It's worth checking an outlet if you're going to be near one this summer
I am in Iowa - which outlet was it? And do you remember how much they were?

I am in Iowa - which outlet was it? And do you remember how much they were?
It was at the outlets on I-80 between Des Moines and Iowa City. I think they're just called the I80 outlets but I'm not sure. I don't remember how much they were, sorry! I did get a Nike Pro sports bra for $20 though which is a pretty good deal!

It was at the outlets on I-80 between Des Moines and Iowa City. I think they're just called the I80 outlets but I'm not sure. I don't remember how much they were, sorry! I did get a Nike Pro sports bra for $20 though which is a pretty good deal!

The few times I've been to a Nike outlet, the nike pros were maybe $2 or $3 cheaper, but you're really not getting much of a deal.

2.5 just sounds microscopic.

I much prefer the 3.5. But if I were a kid or young teen without hips, I probably wouldn't mind the 2.5. They don't stay down for me though.

Back