Where To Get Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

RMEcheerchick is right. You just have to get a good tutorial video from youtube. They really aren't difficult at all with a little practice. Basic supplies - 21/2' to 3' inch grosgrain ribbon, hair tie, smaller ribbon for the center and a good glue gun. I love putting a smaller ribbon (1",1 1/2" or even 2") down the middle for an accent and while the glue gun works fine, I have found a product (I'm out of it and don't remember the name, sorry) that I love. They carry it in the scrapbook section of many hobby stores, but it comes in a roll and has a thin line of flat sticky adhesive between two pieces of wax type paper. You cut the length you want, peel one side of the paper and apply the adhesive down the middle(or on each edge)of your accent ribbon, then pull off the remaining paper and you now have the adhesive on the accent ribbon and you place it on the larger ribbon and then create your bow. I like it because it is less bulky than the glue from the glue gun. But I still use the glue gun to wrap my small ribbon around the center to attach the hair tie. I hope that made sense, but somehow I'm skeptical. :oops:

Back