All-Star Where Will U B Watch The Majors From??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Babs

Cheer Parent
Jan 29, 2011
We'll be at Spirit of Hope in Charlotte this weekend and I plan on watching The Majors from my room in the Blake Hotel this Saturday night. I'm wondering how many hotel rooms in how many cities will have laptops showing this.

Has anyone set up anything bigger for a larger crowd to watch?

How many people do you think I could actually have viewing my 17" laptop screen in a double queen hotel room??

We'll be at Spirit of Hope in Charlotte this weekend and I plan on watching The Majors from my room in the Blake Hotel this Saturday night. I'm wondering how many hotel rooms in how many cities will have laptops showing this.

How many people do you think I could actually have viewing my 17" laptop screen in a double queen hotel room??

Me too!! Along with our other 6 coaches, but we'll be in the Hilton :)
I'm super excited!

What gym are you with?

ACE of Atlanta. Only the Atlanta ACE gym is going to Spirit of Hope I believe. Birmingham ACE is going to Indy ; )

I will be at The Majors, watching live with my two CPs! Can't wait!
Did you guys get the VIP or regular tickets? We might end up going to watch after all, now that I know Mini 1 isn't meeting at 6:00AM. THey'll have some tickets for sale there, so I need to get on that right away on Friday.

Did you guys get the VIP or regular tickets? We might end up going to watch after all, now that I know Mini 1 isn't meeting at 6:00AM. THey'll have some tickets for sale there, so I need to get on that right away on Friday.
We got the regular tickets.

I'll be there watching!

Babs, if you have cables, you may be able to connect your laptop to the TV in the room. We watched worlds on our big screen that way. :)

VIP tix are sold out- sales start at 5 tomorrow

If your hotel has a newer television, you can buy an HDMI cord and connect it to the laptop and watch it from the TV.

What kind of laptop do you have? Depending on the TV at the hotel (hopefully flat screen/relatively modern) you can hook your laptop up to it fairly easily. I hook my laptop (mac) up to my tv all the time to watch netflix. You just have to get the right cord.

You'll probably need more than just an HDMI cable, but you can see some more info here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics Promotions/Connect-Laptop-to-TV/pcmcat212600050003.c?id=pcmcat212600050003

What kind of laptop do you have? Depending on the TV at the hotel (hopefully flat screen/relatively modern) you can relatively easily hook your laptop up to it. I hook my laptop (mac) up to my tv all the time to watch netflix. You just have to get the right cord.

You'll probably need more than just an HDMI cable, but you can see some more info here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics Promotions/Connect-Laptop-to-TV/pcmcat212600050003.c?id=pcmcat212600050003
It's called an HDMI cord and I mentioned it a post above yours ;)

Back