Who Do You Cheer For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Jersey Spirit Explosion we took 3 teams to worlds and one (fab5) made it to day 2 and placed 6th in the world and tied with a team second(x5) new team and got 13th not bad for that divison med and small coed than third (TAKE5) didnt make it and got 30 something but that team just formed too

We're practically neighbors! We see you guys at competition a lot. My two are at Aviator.
We see you guys at lots of comps! My husband loves the t-shirts some of the Aviator Dad's wear that says "I heart cheer moms". So funny, he talked to one of them at the December Greensboro comp last year and asked him where he got it, he wants one :) What level are your girls on? My daughter is on Junior 3, how about yours? Maybe we'll be competing together?

Well. It's a girl and a guy for me..

<--------------

Both of mine are on the large junior (coed) 4 this year. My cheer prince also crosses down to the small senior coed 3. he was on our jr 3 last year. My daughter was on it sporadically. She was on jr 4 last year but she is the utility fill in for injuries/absences so she ends up competing as a fill in on probably two to three teams during the year. Especially last year when she had level 4 skills but was still technically a youth age kid (she's aged out of youth officially now) she only couldn't fill in on three of our ten teams (either too young or too old)

I know which one you talked to. He's running flags for us now too. His daughter is on the jr 3 and the jr 4. My DH is the one who builds all the light up signs and coordinates those into and out of VIP. I generally find a comfy seat with my big notebook and score divisions and keep the coaches updated on text. It's quite the operation :)

We should meet up at a competition this season!

Back