All-Star Who Has The Best Banner / Best Trophy / Individual Athlete Award (not Free Give Away)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Just curious who gives out the best banner and trophy and individual award for a comp.

I like NCA's banners the best (Worlds close second). The globe is the nicest (followed by NCA's trophy). And CheerSports individual medals I like.

Though I do find it weird winners get trophies and a banner. Why not just one?

The little ones always like the trophies given out at American Masters in Baltimore. It's taller than me, which isn't saying much, but still huge as far as trophies go.

I like the Cheersport medals. Having never received a banner or Globe/trophy from NCA or Worlds, I'd agree with you that they are the best (and probably the hardest to comeby)

The little ones always like the trophies given out at American Masters in Baltimore. It's taller than me, which isn't saying much, but still huge as far as trophies go.

I like the Cheersport medals. Having never received a banner or Globe/trophy from NCA or Worlds, I'd agree with you that they are the best (and probably the hardest to comeby)

The NCA banner is different from the rest because it is kinda like a uniform, all fabric and sewn together. The rest are vinyl and printed on, so the NCA one seems to just be nicer. The Globe is HEAVY and has some heft.

The NCA banner is different from the rest because it is kinda like a uniform, all fabric and sewn together. The rest are vinyl and printed on, so the NCA one seems to just be nicer. The Globe is HEAVY and has some heft.

I agree with the NCA Banner. I LOVED the old Worlds Globe, the Crystal Globe. It looks so much better than the glass marble they put on it now. And last year they started giving gold, sliver, and bronze medals as well as the ring

Oh my gosh I get a picture with the big American Masters trophy every year..still taller than me too! As far as medals, I like this NCA one I have...I can't remember if it was from Myrtle or Dallas though. I agree with you on the NCA & Worlds banner, trophy, and globe! :) Never received any of the 3, but I think they are the most renown and pretty to look at!

Worlds Rings! =)

Even though I'm assuming you have to buy them....I wouldn't know I'm not a World Champ. haha

Everyone on the roster gets a ring, at no cost, plus 2 coaches.

The rings themselves are pretty cool, but they are made with sterling silver. Not a good metal for jewelery. Me and the wife got ours made out of white gold. If you can afford it and get the chance go for that. Silver tarnishes really easily, makes your finger green, all that kinda silly stuff.

The stone also fell out of ours repeatedly, so we just but lil diamonds in them instead of the blue stone. Nothing crazy, but a small one with a speck or feather (like $20 bucks to do).

America's Best gave rings to Grand Champion teams. Our youth 2 team thought that was pretty cool after they won them!

Who gives the big star plaque with the team picture on it? Those are nice. A little dangerous in the wrong hands, but nice.

Back