Who Is Not Getting Push Notifications On Either An Iphone Or Android Device

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I'm okay. Are the badges just when we're tagged? Not getting them for anything else.

The Fierce Board: photo ID required

Tagged or quoted? I am not sure. They have never worked for me before.

Thanks to finally receiving push notifications, I realized that I was logged into the app on my husband's phone. No longer, lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm getting push now. There are badges too

Tagged or quoted? I am not sure. They have never worked for me before.

Only tagged. Nothing else.

@King I'm getting badges on other things now. However, each new badge is incrementally 1 higher than the previous one. So it's not resetting just continuing to count higher since this morning.

@King I'm getting badges on other things now. However, each new badge is incrementally 1 higher than the previous one. So it's not resetting just continuing to count higher since this morning.

Same for me. I am telling TapATalk about it.

Someone quote or @ tag me please.

@King I've gotten the same notification about 10 times since yesterday. For some reason all my alerts cleared except one. Then when they started again I only get the same one over and over. @Just-a-Mom only quoted me twice in the Youth 2.4 thread but I've been alerted about it at least 10-15 times. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be alerts to other things but I wanted to let you know because I know you've been working on it.
Happy 4th of July! 'Merica!!

Back