All-Star Worlds Bow Key Chains

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone know who made the cute Worlds bows keychains they were giving away at Celebration Hall? By the time we made it over there they were all out of them. :(. I would be willing to buy one if anyone has an extra! ;) Thanks!

Who was giving those out? I thought they were a competitor gift but there were none at the Caribbean Beach resort. My cp really wanted one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Who was giving those out? I thought they were a competitor gift but there were none at the Caribbean Beach resort. My cp really wanted one.

At Celebrity Hall at the Disney resorts they gave them out after orientation, along with the Worlds bags. There was also a Worlds headband in there and this foam thing to wrap around your suitcase handle.

Ok so it was a gift that all competitors should have gotten? Why wouldn't they have had them for the kids staying at the Caribbean? They got the bag and the foam handle thing but that's it. That makes me mad.

Do they not know how many people are competing? Shouldn't they have enough for all of them?

Kind of the same thing with the clothing. We were told to get stuff right away because they would run out. We got there Friday noon and they were already out of some of the smaller sizes. My cp got what she wanted even though her shorts are too big. We never found a pin though and I really wanted one for her. Thought that would be a good thing to collect every year. Now we missed her first year.

Well we didnt get anyone of it. Yes, you would think they would have enough for each competitor and give them on arrival or something. We had practice in the middle of the day and couldnt get over there until the end of day....

they weren't really doing orientation at the Caribbean, but I guess technically we went there to do it, they just gave her the bag.

At Celebrity Hall at the Disney resorts they gave them out after orientation, along with the Worlds bags. There was also a Worlds headband in there and this foam thing to wrap around your suitcase handle.

THERE WAS A HEADBAND?! I got the crappy suitcase handle. Threw that out asap.

Did they give out chapstick this year? I always took like four of those when they gave them out. It's my addiction.

My kid got the bow and headband in her bag. We saw many at Sports wearing the headband. They might have run out because there were several siblings getting bags every time I was at Celebrity Hall. Obviously some of the kids were under 12. Maybe they should punch the participant card or something after orientation.

THERE WAS A HEADBAND?! I got the crappy suitcase handle. Threw that out asap.

We got there Thursday morning, so everything they had to give out, I got. I have no use for anything but the bag though, so it sucks that a headband went to me when someone else could have had it that would have used it.

We got there Thursday morning, so everything they had to give out, I got. I have no use for anything but the bag though, so it sucks that a headband went to me when someone else could have had it that would have used it.

maybe you could trade the headband and keychain since you have no use for them...that way someone will put the headband to good use....

Back