All-Star X-evolution Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will there be more X-evolution events and will other teams/individuals be allowed to participate??

There is an X-Evolution scheduled for the end of season in April I believe.

As of now it is just CEA teams, but eventually I know they would hope other programs would want to use this format. If they are as big as CEA it could be just them. For smaller programs they could combine to make it a great day of camaraderie between programs and positive experience for the kids.

imrichhowboutu said:
I think that would be great thing for actual competitions. Takes audio critiquing to a new level. It would be interesting if they could have this video critiquing and an additional 2 minutes to talk with the judge.

WSA has a competition called Road to Nationals and after you perform the Head Judge grabs the mic and gives you a critique on the spot. They offer positive encouragement and advice on what could be better. Afterwards, the coaches get to meet with a judge and they go over in more detail what they need to improve. It was an awesome experience and we are returning this year.

Sounds like CEA had a blast and I would love to have been there!

Cheerlebrity has 3 Cheerlebrity Judges that five their Critique to the teams when they come off the floor in front of the whole crowd. It's kind of like American Idol meets Allstar Cheeeading.

RockstarCheer said:
Cheerlebrity has 3 Cheerlebrity Judges that give their Critique to the teams when they come off the floor in front of the whole crowd. It's kind of like American Idol meets Allstar Cheeeading.

RockstarCheer said:
Cheerlebrity has 3 Cheerlebrity Judges that give their Critique to the teams when they come off the floor in front of the whole crowd. It's kind of like American Idol meets Allstar Cheeeading.

Cheerlebrity has 3 Cheerlebrity Judges that five their Critique to the teams when they come off the floor in front of the whole crowd. It's kind of like American Idol meets Allstar Cheeeading.

I heard about this, wasn't one of them Maddie Gardner? Who were the other two?

KinsleyTucker said:
I heard about this, wasn't one of them Maddie Gardner? Who were the other two?

Gianni DeNegri & Garrin Gosnell & Maddie do 3-5 events each

Kiara Nowlin is doing the Pittsburgh event

Gianni DeNegri & Garrin Gosnell & Maddie do 3-5 events each

Kiara Nowlin is doing the Pittsburgh event

Maddie loves Scott Foster and doing his competitions. She had a great time and thought the Toledo competition was outstanding. Props to Scott, he has always been an innovator.

Why thank you for your kind words..Maddie did amazing at Cheerlebrity!! Maddie is well beyond her years and blew me away with her performance. I'm really excited for the rest of the Cheerlebrity events in Lousiville, Chicago, Cincinnati & Pittsburgh

Will there be more X-evolution events and will other teams/individuals be allowed to participate??

I think her vision is for other programs to join us in this X Evolution experience. Not sure about the April event (Since it's the World's teams dress rehearsal) but if you're program is interested I would contact her for next season.

I thought it has been said that other programs were already signed up to be there in the Spring?

Latest posts

Back