All-Star Xtreme Spirit - Kalahari 12/17-12/18

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

rumors have it that xtreme paid top gun to come or very highly invited them. they want the compeition to be bigger since a bunch of teams boycotted due to unfair bid handouts last year

Hmm, well that's an interesting POV on the story...

I feel like it could have been a number of things - probably cheaper flights, good timing...

Eh what do I know.

I think its because theres a really good chance they're getting the paid bid. Maybe John Butler could tell us for sure?
I can't really tell you much because I only found out about the competition a few weeks ago. My daughter Ashley is on this team, but she lives on her own now and we are pretty much the last to know about anything she's doing, especially with cheer LOL. Typical 21 year old ;-)

What happened?

There is a thread in this section from last year that explains a lot of it. It's probably not a great idea to get into it again.

It is true that a few gyms are not going because of the situation from last year.

Good luck to Platinum Athletics and my friends at Indiana Ultimate!

Is Top Gun so worried about getting a bid that they have to go to Wisconsin to do so? It seems odd to me.

Not really, you have teams going all over the country to get bids. Would you say the same about WC going to Vegas??? when they can get one at another competition??? If you feel confident in going to a competition to recieve a paid bid no matter where it is, Go ahead. I'm almost positive they will receive it at Kalahari

Back