All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perfect Storm Athletics From Edmonton, Alberta, canada!
First year as a gym and our international Level 6 team got a bid to worlds and placed 4th!

i'm about to be biased but... ACE Athletics out of IL, our only team that really travels is our Senior CoEd 3 team but we've taken top 3 in Dallas for the past 4 years, this year losing to California Allstars but beating out some big names (not to mention jumping from 8th to second!) We are also thinking of making a level 5 teams this year when HS season ends!
not to be rude and all but this gym really irks me, it seems they just took the ACE name. now i may be incorrect about this but it just always kinda annoyed me when i was walking around in my ACE uni and i saw other ACE gyms. but hey im probably wrong about my info .

not to be rude and all but this gym really irks me, it seems they just took the ACE name. now i may be incorrect about this but it just always kinda annoyed me when i was walking around in my ACE uni and i saw other ACE gyms. but hey im probably wrong about my info .

haha honestly, from what i know it started out being like "american cheerleading elite" or something weird like that and eventually it was just shortened to ace, i have no idea when but i think it was just out of convenience (not TRYING to take a name or anything). It's just as annoying for those on the team though because when people are like "OH YOU'RE ON ACE!!" we always have to be like .. no, wrong ace... and it's super awkward.

haha honestly, from what i know it started out being like "american cheerleading elite" or something weird like that and eventually it was just shortened to ace, i have no idea when but i think it was just out of convenience (not TRYING to take a name or anything). It's just as annoying for those on the team though because when people are like "OH YOU'RE ON ACE!!" we always have to be like .. no, wrong ace... and it's super awkward.
bahah i bet thats awkward, the first time i saw them i was like " uhm when did ACE buy and new gym and when did they change colors...." i was major confused and then there names werent indian names, i had to have someone explain to me.

Famous Athletics in Woodridge, IL will DEFINATLEY be turning some heads for our FIRST SEASON this year!

I personally have enjoyed Rhody All Stars from Rhode Island
Rhody is now not so great. They used to be AMAZING when they first hit the spot but now they just don't have that same energy and excitement that they used to have. I wish they would bring it back

bahah i bet thats awkward, the first time i saw them i was like " uhm when did ACE buy and new gym and when did they change colors...." i was major confused and then there names werent indian names, i had to have someone explain to me.

it would be PRETTY impressive if they branched all the way out to IL ! yeah in the senior 3 coed division in dallas this year there was our ACE team and then 2 of the other ACE teams, thank goodness they have the indian names attached to ACE because otherwise awards would be even MORE confusing...

Rhody is now not so great. They used to be AMAZING when they first hit the spot but now they just don't have that same energy and excitement that they used to have. I wish they would bring it back

That is too bad cus they were fun to watch. Do you think they will be absorbed by a bigger gym?

Back