All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So years ago Morton and Danny opened up their first gym called Pyramids in Concord, Ca. Then they added multiple gym named ( motions, 720, Colony , Illusions , Focus and Atlas) at that time I believe they were looking to market all of the above gyms and naming the website cheergyms.com would take you directly to a link to all of the above mentioned names. Then in an effort to brand all gyms at the same time they started using the cheergyms.com more and more and now they go by Cheergyms.com - Concord , San Jose or Petaluma. Hope that most of that is correct and it makes sense. =)

That does make sense! Thanks :)

I really like their routine. It's nicely choreographed and they have so much skill but i just get so distracted by their voiceovers and uniforms.. :confused:

I finally get their uniform. On stage it's fine if you view it as a breastplate from stage. Up close...no. Performing....
breastplate-18g.jpg

I'vebcome such a video snob- I'll only watch them if they're HD, centre and the right distance from the mat...
Kind of in reply to FullUpFierce, what's the best way to do synch tumbling with people who tumble at different speeds? Do you want them starting at the same, but one finishing earlier, or starting at slightly different times but landing the end together? Always something I've wondered!

ETA or is it possible to change how fast someone tumbles?

Minor things, usually it's fairly easy, more difficult things (step out skills are tricky to time) I'd probably normally say no, however considering how insanely talented those two athletes are, I don't doubt they can make the necessary changes.

I'vebcome such a video snob- I'll only watch them if they're HD, centre and the right distance from the mat...
Kind of in reply to FullUpFierce, what's the best way to do synch tumbling with people who tumble at different speeds? Do you want them starting at the same, but one finishing earlier, or starting at slightly different times but landing the end together? Always something I've wondered!

ETA or is it possible to change how fast someone tumbles?

Watching I would prefer to see them end the same, which is what they are doing but they both start on the same count also I believe? I can't load the video. I'm not sure, those two are phenomenal tumblers and I'm sure they can work something out as it's apart of their music haha. I'm just all for syncro

ok so NCA classic is on sunday, is anyone attending?? and if you are i expect to see video of cheer extreme and stingrays. lets make this happen people :chestbump: !! personally i never get the opportunity to attend any of these :banghead: :( expect worlds, cause i live in orlando. so i always love seeing video of these other comps.

not to sound really mean but what is up with that stunt group having 3 guys and it still cant hit... thats a problem for me!
I know her personally, and can say she is one of the most dedicated people i've ever met. plus she's not a fetus like most teams "big name teams" are putting up. shes taller than most bases and is solid muscle. She can tumble her butt off and never gives up. the boys had an issue, i agree that it shouldn't have happened but knowing Michael Chow that bobble wont be an issue again. this team is so dedicated. They made their comeback last year and are only getting better. I can't wait for them to blow everyone out of the water this year at worlds.

I will be honest and say that I forgot that Trinity did pay for the best athletes around, it should be no surprise to us that they're good. No matter how unethical it is.

Back