All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry I just don't agree with you all about orange. I don't think they have it this year. I'm not impressed

It's okay, you don't have to agree at all. That is the great thing about competition. It will all be played out on the mat for the judges to decide. The only sure thing is that a mistake by any team leaves the door wide open for the next one. Orange isn't finished upping the difficulty yet, but for this weekend they had to regroup quickly and focus on hitting and doing the little things well. Good luck to all!

Orange impresses me every year. They don't have the hardest stuff, but, they more than hit the scoresheet, and they actually make things look sharp and clean, something cheerleaders seem to have forgotten nowadays.

Orange is one of those teams that don't look all that impressive if you don't look closely at just how amazing they are. They hit every single aspect of the scoresheet without going above and beyond with 100 tick tocks, crazy double ups, random insane standing passes, etc. I find that a person can't really truly appreciate Orange until they get to know the scoresheet a bit. That's why I've started to REALLY like them (that and the fact that I just noticed how damn well they perform) and realize why they have won in past years where I've thought to myself "why didn't team A beat Orange?"

Back