All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know what I love about hot 5... It's their second year ever.. Their coach is brilliant and she loves Cheerleading more than anyone I've ever met. I had the pleasure of watching her senior 3 team warmup and even though my two daughters were the next team on the mat I found myself scrambling for a pen to take notes on everything I didn't know was legal at level 3 in stunting... They were breath taking. Caleigh knows a scoresheet and more importantly her kids adore her... Those two ingredients alone insure success. My first encounter with her he actually was moved to tears over a girl
Getting around for the first time ever in a double down. That experience was slightly over a year ago and now she has a full paid bid... I wouldn't put any limit on the dreams of this gym. Congrats on an inspirational journey of hardship that precluded this weekends big win..only the kids on that team quite know how much that bid represents about their relentless pursuit of a dream. I know I shed a tear at their awards.. Well deserved

I want you to write my eulogy, please.

i like the spotters the most! ;)
willl they be at worlds also?
Cute routine ... same cheer as texas lonestar cheer co. back in the day but thats alright. One thing I must say though is that I know we sometimes get on teams for having skirts that are too small.. but these skirts are wayyyy too big ! :/

I am praying to anyone and everyone that F5 changes that dance music before I rip my hair off.
I'm starting to like the rest of the routine actually, but that dance music... -.-
same! i skip the dance now because i cannot stand the music.

same! i skip the dance now because i cannot stand the music.

I just put it on mute 'cause those girls work me out like no one else, but if I hear "take it to the ha" one more time I'm just gonna go insane.

its take it to the house...lol not ha...whoever did that lyrics video on youtube was so far off and it made for good entertainment lol

I think that just makes it worse.... I was just going off what I could hear

I think they are awesome and the judges agreed!!! They just won a free trip to WORLDS!

I agree they are good or they wouldn't have won a paid bid. I just don't like the style of their routine. Just a difference of opinions i guess. Also, at a competition earlier this month, I witnessed a number of athletes on HOT5 booing as another team was announced as a paid bid winner. I guess that might have left a sour taste in my mouth about the team.

Back